- Users. You represent and warrant to us that you have the power and authority to enter into this Agreement. The Website is not designed for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not intentionally collect personal information from children through our Website. Thus, as a condition to using our Website, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you must review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it and that they agree to it on your behalf.
- Intellectual Property with Respect to the Website.The content of this website is protected by law, including without limitation, United States copyright law, trademark law, and applicable international treaties. We reserve all rights in and to the Website and all related intellectual property not expressly granted under this Agreement. If you submit comments, suggestions, ratings, or other feedback regarding the Website or your experience (“Feedback”), you agree that we will be free to use such Feedback for any purpose and without restriction or obligation to you. You may not “mirror” any content contained within this Website without our express prior written consent. Except as stated herein, none of the content may be use, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form by any means without our prior written permission.
- Restrictions on use of the Website. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, reproduce or sublicense the website. You may not copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Website, or any part thereof. If for some reason these restrictions are prohibited by applicable law or by an agreement we have with one of our licensors, then the activities are permitted only to the extent necessary to comply with such law or license(s). You may not exploit the Website in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- Limitations on Availability. The website is controlled and operated by me from within the United States. The website or some aspects thereof may not be available in all languages or in all countries. We make no representation that the Website is available or permitted in any particular location. Use of the website is void where prohibited. You use the Website at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. We may also impose limits on the use or access to the Website as required by law.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, RELIANCE, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THIS SITES’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO USE BY YOU FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Modifications. This Agreement may be modified at any time by updating and posting a new version of it on the Website or by otherwise notifying you of the revised Agreement. By subsequently using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the version of this Agreement that is in force during such use.
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The content of this Website is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS. The state or federal courts sitting in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this agreement and sale, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
This policy was last updated February 28, 2020.
If you have questions, you can contact me:
hello [at] taylordavidson.com and +1.646.770.0052
Unstructured Ventures, LLC
Attn: Taylor Davidson
6360 Broad St., #5226, Pittsburgh, PA, 15206