Hi! Here’s an explanation of what happens to your information when you use this site.
I collect limited personal information about who you are and where you are, as well as technical data about how you are accessing this site. This personal information can be deleted or edited by you at anytime, except for anonymized information stored by third-party services that is impossible for me to delete. I work hard to keep your information private, however, because the Internet can never be completely secure, you give me your info at your own risk. If I have a security breach, I will email you within 72 hours of identification of a breach.
Your rights to the data I collect about you:
- We abide by the terms of California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and apply the principles of transparency about how I collect and use data, and the right to access and delete your data, to all users.
- You can request access to and deletion of your personal information by emailing hello [at] taylordavidson.com or calling +1.646.770.0052. If you request your information under the right to access, it will be provided within 30 days, and will include the categories of data, sources, the purpose of collecting said data, and the specific pieces of data collected over the past 12 months.
- You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12 month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person whom we collected personal information, or an authorized representative, and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- You will not be discriminated against if you exercise your rights to access and/or delete your data.
- I do not sell any personal information to any parties, and have not in the past 12 months.
- I engage third parties to perform functions and provide services to me, including hosting, email, product downloads and website analytics. I may share data with those services, but only to the extent necessary to perform those functions and services, and require those third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information.
Here’s how this site collects and uses data:
- Mailing list & sending newsletters. I use EmailOctopus to collect email addresses through the signup forms on this site, and if you submit your email address on this site, it will be added to my list to send you emails from time to time. I do not sell or share your email addresses or any personal information about you. You may unsubscribe or edit your profile (link in any email, or contact me) anytime.
- Downloads. On a few pages, I offer free downloads of PDFs or products, and they are provided through Gumroad. I only collect email addresses on these downloads.
- Analytics. I use Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager to understand the usage of this website. This data is anonymized and I cannot access or use this information in any personally-identifiable way.
I use a few services to manage this site and its services:
If you get to this site through another site or click to another site from this site, they might collect your personal info. I’m not responsible for those privacy policies.
This policy was last updated December 9, 2020.
If you have questions, you can contact me:
hello [at] taylordavidson.com or +1.646.770.0052
Unstructured Ventures, LLC
Attn: Taylor Davidson
6360 Broad St., #5226, Pittsburgh, PA, 15206