I’m home in Pittsburgh, PA. Here’s what I’m up to:
- As usual, working on new updates to all core products for Foresight. I’m excited to launch them soon.
- Possibilian was started in 2018 with two colleagues, and after a year of incubation by investing in building the core thinking and structure, it’s time to implement. More here ›
- Getting back to writing. Foresight’s daily work was all-consuming in 2018, and I spent a lot of time internalizing many of the things I’ve been seeing and thinking about. I abandonded my writing for much of the year, and I spent more time deleting things than posting lately (removed thousands of LinkedIn connections, deleted thousands of Twitter posts, deleted Facebook posts, deleted posts from my website, and more), but sometimes it just takes a little cleaning out of the old to move on to the new.
- I’ve always invested in my health, so working out is nothing new. Last year I started intermittent fasting, spinning and working out near-daily (313 Peloton workouts in 2018), and I’m going to continue that this year.
- Being a good father and husband by being present and curious and finding (and revisiting) things to learn, see, and do.
I’m ready to build what’s next.
Deal me in.— Taylor Davidson (@tdavidson) November 15, 2016
Thank you, Derek.
January 3, 2019